Friday, January 28, 2011

Project!

I am working on a group of essays on 25 of my favorite movies. It's likely to be a year-long process, as I've been planning it since before the New Year and I haven't even been able to post the first one yet. School work is a necessary distraction, but much of my other free time is spent on things that are not quite as compulsory.

So, while I work on hammering those out, I am planning to try to write about every movie I watch in the meantime. I'll post each one as a small capsule review, using as many or as few words as I feel necessary to get across my feelings. They won't be very polished, as I don't have so much free time I can keep editing and re-editing them. They're rough-y first drafts, designed mostly to keep me writing and thinking about writing about film.

No comments:

Post a Comment